Your massage therapist is fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus. However, for the safety and wellbeing of you, your loved ones and therapist, please adhere to the following safety guidelines before, during and after each massage session.
Thank you.Giselle Toran, LMT
Cough with Mucus, Dry Cough, Bronchitis, Respiratory Infection, Sore Throat, Fever, Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea, Severe Fatigue not associated with travel.
Prior to Your Massage :
- Pay for your session ahead of time online.
- Shower and wear clean clothes.
- Wash or Sanitize your hands upon entering the office.
In the Massage Room:
- Wear face mask when lying on your back (face up).
- Keep talking to a minimum and related only to the massage.