For the safety and wellbeing of you, your loved ones and massage therapist please read and adhere to the following safety precautions before, during and after each massage session.
Thank you.Giselle Toran, LMT
The Stress Break Massage Therapy Coronavirus Safety Precautions
Pre-Scheduling To Do’s
Every person wishing to schedule a massage will be triaged over the phone or by text prior to reserving an appointment. Please answer the following questions when asked:
1. Have you traveled out of the country or domestically to an area of high Covid-19 reports OR do you feel you have been exposed to persons at risk to your knowledge?
2. Do you have any of the following symptoms? Productive cough, non-productive cough, bronchitis, respiratory infection, sore throat, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe fatigue not associated with travel?
To Do’s Before Leaving for Your Massage
1. Take your temperature before leaving your house.
2. *Advance Payment for session via online invoice or during online booking of session.
3. **Come straight from home after showering and in clean clothes.
4. Do not stop anywhere on your way to your massage.
5. Bring your face mask. Giselle can provide if you do not have one.
6. Please wash your hands immediately upon entering the office.
In the Massage Room
- Wear face mask when lying on your back (face up).
- Keep talking to a minimum and related to the massage, if any at all.
Breathe & Let Go …. Ahhh
*for the purpose of contactless payments.