Your massage therapist is fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 virus. However, for the safety and wellbeing of you, your loved ones and therapist, please adhere to the following safety precautions before, during and after each massage session.
Thank you.Giselle Toran, LMT
The Stress Break Massage Therapy Covid Safety Precautions
Pre-Scheduling To Do’s
Please ask yourself the following questions before scheduling your massage.
1. Have you traveled out of the country or domestically to an area of high Covid reports OR do you feel you have been exposed to persons at risk to your knowledge?
2. Do you have any of the following symptoms? Productive cough, non-productive cough, bronchitis, respiratory infection, sore throat, fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, severe fatigue not associated with travel?
To Do’s Before Leaving for Your Massage
1. Take your temperature before leaving your house.
2. Advance Payment for session via online invoice or during online booking of session.
3. Shower and wear clean clothes.
4. Wear your face mask.
5. Wash your hands immediately upon entering the office.
In the Massage Room
- Wear face mask when lying on your back (face up).
- Keep talking to a minimum and related only to the massage.
Breathe & Let Go …. Ahhh